Thursday, March 1, 2012

carly kipp wedding hair designs

So, I decided to create this blog to show off some of the work I've done at past weddings. I figure this is the easiest way for all you potential clients to see what I can do before you schedule a trial or book me for your BIG DAY! Since I have absolutely no clue how to create an actual "website", I can blog about the wedding's I'm doing as I go! Hope you enjoy!






























About Carly:

Hi, I'm Carly! I'm a 25 year old, mother of two, who just recently quit working in the salon to stay home with my beautiful boys! I worked at Mitchell's Salon & Day Spa in Hyde Park for 5 1/2 years. I loved my job but love my babies more. So, thanks to my wonderful, hardworking husband I am able to stay home & raise these boys into men. Since I miss doing hair so much I've decided to do some on-locationswedding hair with my friend & partner, Ashley McElhaney. Ashley also does hair but is a skilled makeup artist as well. We both thoroughly enjoy what we do & can't wait to help make you look & feel fabulous on your wedding day.

Contacts:

Carly Kipp
carlykipp@gmail.com
513.706.0910

Ashley McElhaney
ashleymcelhaney@yahoo.com
740.357.6169

No comments:

Post a Comment